Wednesday 10 September 2014

BUZZ - Anders De La Motte - Review

Wow, what can I say? HP never saw things coming.

After grabbing a copy of the first book from Amazon I was lucky enough to be accepted to read the next two from Net Galley and I can say from start to finish of the first book I was absolutely hooked.

After being a hardcore gamer like myself, perhaps with a slightly luckier childhood than the main character I really related to some of his hardships but mostly towards his gaming habits as a youngster, he played Counter-Strike and had posters of the LAN DreamHack - the BIGGEST in the world for a BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) so he was top dog in my book!

The story revolves around a character so far yet so close to his sister and their struggles with "The Game" and surrounding problems, constantly on edge this will have you on the edge of your seat in no time and is so fast paced, but not rushed I believe anyone will love it.

A new concept that is so obvious it should be more written about, I LOVED the first one, I LOVED the second book and oh yes, a great buzz ;)

Cannot wait to read Bubble. GAME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment